Tuesday, August 9, 2011

Tea cosy frenzy!!


Finally pulled the finger out and took some decent photos of my tea cosies ( the ones l have left anyway)...AND THERE THEY ARE!

I'm also popping them on the items for sale page so if you do want one or you want to commissionme to do something for you, you will at least get an idea of sizes and prices......


so many ideas and so little time to do them all in!




Mum and my bestie and l ( and mini me of course) checked out the Scarfe exhibition on at the National Wool Museum in Geelong last week...what an inspiation! Loved love LOVED so many of the scarves displaey, but for me the real treat was the display of tea pot cosies on a little table in the foyer! I didn't take any photos, but l did take away a lot of ideas to adapt into my own little quirky way....keep an eye out on this space!!

No comments:

Post a Comment