Tuesday, April 12, 2011

I've been a tad busy....again!

My how time flies when you're having ( supposedly) fun. I've been knitting up a storm again as l have quite a few markets coming up in the next month or so. My fingers are tightly crossed that they will go well and l'll actually sell something 'cause lemmie tell ya, they havn't been too good so far! Maybe l'm not making interesting things...maybe people are not into knitted things....maybe my prices are too high? ( nah, l'm pretty cheap). Lots of people assume l flogged the pattern for my toys from somewhere ( l didn't...made it them all up myself because l couldn't find any patterns!! ) or people ask me how do l knit the flowers as they really like them and want to make them too....just buy them from me you cheap b______s !!! *sigh*

Anyhoo....l also have a few paintings on the go that are due to be delivered to an exhibition at the end of the month...there will need to be paintings coming out of my proverbial soon as l have another art show in May ( another 3 paintings) and my solo / 40th birthday show in June PLUS l have to organise another 3 more art show/exhibitions for the WCCA Inc for this year too!!! No wonder l'm exhausted these days!

On a positive note, l finally found my white frames that l wanted for Ruby's drawings that l want to sell, so l need to pull the finger out and get on with those too in time for the Piccadilly Market in May....

.....it never stops when you're a creative cyclone!!

No comments:

Post a Comment